2.22.2012

Romantic Songs


Music is a rare gift of nature to the human beings. Valentine’s Day is upon us all. The ultimate act of loving is giving one’s life for the other. No matter what ways you utilize to show your love, there is one true way to celebrate – or reflect on – during this fabricated day for love: music. Here are our picks for some of the best classic and popular Valentine’s Day songs.
Top 15 Songs in the Theme of Love for Valentine’s Day
And I Love Her – The Beatles
As Long As You Love Me – Backstreet Boys
Baby I Love You – Jennifer Lopez
Because I Love You – Jewel
Everything I Do, I Do It for You – Bryan Adams
How Did I Fall In Love With You? – Backstreet Boys
I Will Still Love You – Britney Spears
My Heart Will Go on – Celine Dion
Bleeding Love – Leona Lewis
Love Story – Taylor Swift
No One – Alicia Keys
You Belong To Me – Jennifer Lopez
You Give Me Love – Faith Hill
You’re Still My Man – Whitney Houston
You Take My Breath Away – Rex Smith
Adults can freely express their love, how about children? There are also some song suggestions for Children on this Valentine’s Day.
Songs for Children on This Valentine’s Day
A Hug – The W. L. A. Children’s Choir
Be My Friend – Hap Palmer
Be My Valentine – Jack Hartmann
Five Valentines – Music with Mar.
Valentine’s Day Party Dance – Jack Hartmann
Valentine’s Song – Hap Palmer
Pick some pretty nice songs and burn a Valentine’s DVD with Audio DVD Maker, or make a Valentine’s photo slideshow withAviosoft Video Converter or even create a unique movie and sent it to the one you love, he / she will absolutely feel your thick love.
Reference:RPC Region Code
Play WMV File on Windows Operation System

No comments:

Post a Comment